Rani Sui Trek
Take a journey through the breathtaking trails of Himachal Pradesh and witness the beauty of the Himalayan Lake on the trek to Rani Sui Lake. Take a break
away from the pollution and hustle bustle of the city and spend the weekend amidst the alluring mountains of Himachal Pradesh. With many trekking options, Manali servers as the base camp for many majestic treks in the Himalayas.
This trek offers a journey through an enchanting and timeless trail used by the legendary Gaddi Shepherds, traversing the almost untouched mountain wilderness of the majestic Pir Panjal and Dhauladhar Ranges. Still very few visitors find their way here.
You must be prepared for adventure, but will be rewarded by views to treasure forever. It is a strenuous ascent to the last ridge below
Khanpari Tibba peak to Rani Sui. There will be steep climbs and short stretches of scree and snow. beautiful and untouched meadows of this valley and get
marvelous view of Manaslu Glacier, Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal Ranges including Hanuman Tibba, Deo Tibba and Rohtang Pass.
Day 1- Arrive Manali,
Early in The morning/Afternoon, Reach at our manali base camp. After Some Short Introductory Discussion you are Free to Explore our Jungle Brooks Camp. Our campsite is surrounded by nature, with a lush green forest with the Bear River flowing on the other side. It is the perfect place where you can feel the nature. Stay Over The Night at Jungle Brooks Camp.
Meal :- Dinner
Day 2 – Manali – Kasheri Village
From Manali, a short drive of 26 km to Kasheri Village will take us to our starting point for Rani Sui Trek. Today’s trek comprises of walking
through thick Deodar forests. It is mostly an uphill climb. We’ll stop for lunch on a lovely rocky ledge providing a beautiful view of Manali and
its surrounding peaks. After Completing Short Distance we will Reach Mahili Thach.
Dinner and overnight stay in dome tents. Meal -All Meal
Day 3- Mahili Thatch – Rani Sui Lake
The trail now begins to ascend steeply through woodland and meadow with wild alpine flowers strewn all around. On the way brilliant shrubs
of Rhododendron and Birch pave the way to the ridge, looking out across spectacular peaks, after which we rest at the base of Khan- Pari
Tibba (4000mts)., later a descent takes you to the Lake of Rani-Sui. we will stay here for a while after Short Break We will return Back to
Mahili Thach at our Camp Site. Dinner and Over Night Stay at Dome Tents.
Meal – All Meal
Day 4- Mahili Thatch – Kasheri Village – Manali
Today we descend to Kasheri Village by the same route that was used for coming up. From Kasheri Village , we drive back to Manali. You will be dropped at the Manali bus stand late in the evening. Meal – Only Breakfast
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks) * As Mentioned
- Accommodation in tents, sleeping bags, mattress, medical kit. all
- Necessary Trekking equipment
- Transportation on both sides (to and fro)
- Cook + guide + helper
- Mules /Potter for carrying all above mentioned things.
- All permits
- Mules/potters for carrying personal bag / things. It will cost you extra as 300/bag.
- Jackets/warm cloths/shoes
- Walking stick.
Trek expedition to be made in 50% advance at the time of booking Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip. Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash GST @ 5% will be added on all the bookings.
- The Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days before trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking.
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at email@example.com
- No cancellations will be taken over the call or WhatsApp message. Please reply to the email of the payment receipt that you have received at the time of booking regarding the cancellation.
- Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
- -Between 21−30 days: 75% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
- -Between 11−20 days: 50% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
- -Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on the date of departure and date of cancellation.
No Refund will be payable:
- For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
- If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
- If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
Due To Weather Change and snow Fall, natural calamities or Political unrest No refund Would Applicable. Company Will Not Responsible for any of this.