Camp Jungle Brooks
Duration : 5 Nights 6 Days
Region : Manali
Season : March to October
Suitable for : Group
- Day 01: Arrival at camp welcome drink on arrival, tent allocation and camp briefing .evening at leisure soup and dinner at 9:00hrs overnight in weatherproof tents.
- Day 02: TEEM TREK wakeup and bed tea at 6:00 and freshen up.07:00hrs to 07:30hrs morning jungle walk.07:30 to 08:30hrs bath and get ready for the day. Breakfast 08:30 to 9:30 .9:30 to 10:00 activities briefing. Depart for team trekking competition. Packed Lunch 1:30 at rendezvous point. 2:30 to 5:30 group march to mountaintop ,decent trough to forest and villages back to campsite for tea and snacks. Evening at leisure.bonfire soup and dinner .overnight at camp.
- Day 03: MOUNTAINEERING ACTIVITIES morning schedule as before. After breakfast a 20 minute walk to cliff for rappelling /abseiling.return to camp for hot lunch. After lunch tyrolean traverse over haripur stream in the adjoining forest .return to camp for tea and snacks . Evening at leisure , soup and dinner. Bonfire , music and dance. Overnight at camp.
- Day 04: PICNIC DAY wake up and bed tea 06:00 hrs. Freshen up 07:30hrs to 08:30hrs.drive to picnic spot a large meadow surrounded by deodar trees, fun and games flowed by lunch. Afternoon training with ropes and knots followed by competition.
- Day 05: MANALI AND NAGGAR SIGHT SEEN morning as day 02, drive to manali town , visit hadimba temple, visit Tibetan market 01:30 hrs drive back to camp for lunch .afternoon departure for nagger castle and krishna temple. Return to camp for tea and snacks. Evening team treasure hunt. Special dinner and dance. Overnight at camp.
- Day 06: DEPARTURE early morning breakfast pack lunch provided departure for home.
- *Itineraries can be customized as required to the last detail.
- *Extra veg and non-veg dishes for dinner will be provided at extra cost.
- *Special dinner on last evening is part of the package cost.
Here is a list of essentials you must carry for Adventure Camps –
- Weatherproof jacket.
- Woollen Pullover
- Rugged personal clothing
- T-shirts,shorts,swimming gear
- Thick woollen socks
- A pair of comfortable trekking shoes-sneakers
- Pair of river sandals-keds
- Plastic mug (medium size)
- Pocket diary-notebook and pen
- Moisturising cream-vaseline
- Specialized medical equipment (if required)
Notes: First aid is provided at the camp. However, individuals suffering from specific ailments, should carry necessary medication.(e.g. Asthma patients must carry their Ventoline inhalers). Campers are requested not to bring any expensive delicate personal items but are welcome to bring musical instruments. Campers are required to bring easily portable bags-rucksacks (please refrain from carrying suitcases)